How to use CMD to Delete Virus that hidden your file

/
0 Comments
   Exactly ! When you use your USB Flash with many Computer , you don't know which computer your friend have virus or not ? I ever meet this problem with my friends computer when i plug in my USB Flash into their Computer and the virus hidden my all data in the USB Flash . So i try to find a solve and shared to all friends that have this problem too.


1 Run ( CTN + R ) type cmd or Open your CMD  ==>> Enter



2 Type your Drive ( Type your drive's path letter (d:) press Enter ) e:  than Enter
3 Than type  attrib -r -a -s -h /s /d
4 Than Enter (Then Enter)
5 Finish

*Note That :
- /s attributes processes matching file in the current folder and subfolders.
- /d attributes processes folders also.

Before You Go :

Help Like my Facebook Page :  www.facebook.com/Str168 or on my Web Page . And Help Subscribe my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC79-6IEtqwIwGvDXZCQE-4A/feed?view_as=public For get the news Videos of Key Of IT . Thank You ;)




You may also like

No comments:

Itweb4shared. Powered by Blogger.